I am selling my two small harps as I am no longer playing harp due to a spine injury. I am willing to consider reasonable offer from serious buyers. Also willing to sell both as a bundle for teachers or for someone looking at doing therapy harp music.
Contact: Esther Contant - firstname.lastname@example.org
*Pick up in Whangarei only (the harps will not be shipped)
1) Salvi JUNO (27 String)
Asking: $4000.00 obo
Purchased in November 2018 from Oceania Harp Studio in Palmerston North.
- 27 Strings, fully levered (Silkgut Strings - No missing strings)
- Pristine condition, no structural damage
- Height: 97.5cm (38 1/4") / Width: 54cm (21 1/4")
- Soundboard Width: 29.5cm (11 1/2")
- Range: 5th Oct. C - 1st Oct. A
- Maple body with solid birch soundboard
Comes with padded carry bag with backpack straps, tuning key, spare legs (small & 20cm legs)
2) Custom Made REES Morgan Meghan Harp (27 strings)
Asking: $5800 obo (Paid new $6650 including stand and guitar strap which were purchased separately)
Purchased new in 2021 from Harpitree and re-regulated by Kim Webby for better intonation.
- Woods: Walnut (soundbox) - Cherry (neck & pillar) - Poplar soundboard
- Weight: 8 pounds (3.6 kg) / Height: 34 inches (86.4 cm)
- Wood overlay ornamentation
- Ideal for music therapy and very light to play standing
- Like new condition
Comes with: Leather Strap, Adjustable Stand, Transport Cover, Tuning Wrench, 911 Harp Care Basics, extra set of strings